Saturday, August 11, 2007

New Shoes

A new brace of gym shoes once were the most charming things in the world. I retrieve believing that somehow and in someway they transformed me into the fastest child on the block.

I would race up and down the stairs. In and out the presence door. Down the block as fast as my small legs could take me.

Pigtails bopping. Wind rushing by.

I was unstoppable.

It wasn't till I got a spot aged did I recognize that a new brace of place didn't made me any faster. Only that the exhilaration of the thought made them look that way. As I grew aged the thought grew littler until one twenty-four hours I never thought much of charming or charming shoes.

I never thought of the escapade they used to carry. Never thought of the topographic points I once believed they would convey me to. Never realized that it was never the place themselves
....only me.

I have got placed a batch of importance on things outside myself for much of my life. Never recognized in all the beauty, all the wonder, all of the things Iodine looked at with such as awe were not outside of me....

They simply reflected all of what was inside of me.

I was the magic and I forgot. But it was still there. It's always been there.

I still felt within the darkness of nighttime the silver, silence of the moon gazing down from above. I still felt the love in the heat of the sun that streamed down caressing and gently nudging everything to life.

I felt the magic....but felt apart from it.

Beliefs that life carried and which I take to drag along for the drive left no room for the magic. Only the inexorable and black mentality of the acrimonious experiences of those that had also forgot they too were the magic.

Trudging along the ways of my life I would sometimes catch glimpses.

The firery detonation of the sun as it sucumbed to the night. Butterflies dance together high into the deep bluish of the afternoon sky. The odor of a thousand dreamings carried within the sugariness of a springtime breeze.

It was always there inside me.
It was still present in the manner I saw things. In the manner I felt things.

I saw the absolute flawlessness of beauty reflected in every moment; yet felt weak in the expansive designing of it all.

A batch of people have got asked me what will go on at this thirty twenty-four hours mark? Volition Iodine go on to write? Volition Iodine widen the experimentation further?

When I initially started this experimentation I had no thought of the manner my life would be effected. I did not have got at the clip an ability to gestate a life more then the 1 I had lived. I could not see past the very restrictions I had created in my perceptual experience of the world. But I was willingly to take these limitations.

Willing to happen another way. Willing to detect the magic again. Willing to happen myself again.

In a dark, dim corner filled with more than hopelessness then trust is where this all began. My experience have revealed to me that the emptiness of hopelessness was actually the trips of hope stirring from deep within

There is never a beginning or an end only the changeless of change. I simply take to let the adjacent portion of my life to blossom before me as I go on forth in this procedure of discovery.

I look back at where I was and where I am now and happen myself astonied at how I have got traveled so far from the beginning. It all moved so quickly once I decided that my life was going to change for the better.

This is not the end...only the beginning. Iodine get again from the end..to detect more than then I ever imagined.

Zoom...zoom.

Look at how fast I go.

No comments: